top of page

Market Research Group

Public·15 members

Frischluft Lenscare 1.47 For After Effects CS6 Win Cedex Stock K800i Ma

Frischluft Lenscare 1.47 For After Effects CS6 Win cedex stock k800i ma

If you are looking for a plugin that can create realistic depth of field and out of focus effects in Adobe After Effects CS6, you might want to check out Frischluft Lenscare 1.47. This plugin is designed to match the real optical behavior of cameras and lenses, and offers a lot of features and options to customize the look of your blur. In this article, we will review some of the main features and benefits of Frischluft Lenscare 1.47, and show you how to install it on your Windows PC and use it with your Sony Ericsson K800i mobile phone.

DOWNLOAD: https://consbemtrana.blogspot.com/?ev=2w3hoS

Features and Benefits of Frischluft Lenscare 1.47

Frischluft Lenscare 1.47 is a plugin that consists of two filters: Depth of Field and Out of Focus. Both filters can generate high quality camera blurs with the flexibility of 2D post processing, saving you time and resources from rendering 3D scenes with ray tracing techniques. Here are some of the features and benefits of each filter:

• Depth of Field: This filter simulates the depth of field effects that happen in real optical devices, such as cameras and lenses. It can create a realistic blur based on the depth information of your scene, which can be obtained from a depth buffer or a z-buffer. You can adjust the focal distance, the aperture size, the blur quality, and the highlight boost to create different styles of depth of field.

• Out of Focus: This filter is a fast version that works without depth information. It creates a blur with constant radius over the complete image, and is a good complement to Depth of Field. You can also use a custom drawn lens or an image as the aperture shape, and add background distortion for semi-transparent areas.

Both filters also offer the possibility to alter the lens aperture's form to simulate several kinds of real cameras, such as circular, polygonal, star-shaped, or custom-shaped apertures. This can create different patterns and shapes in the blurred areas, especially in the highlight spots, adding more realism and variety to your blur effects.

How to Install Frischluft Lenscare 1.47 on Windows PC

To install Frischluft Lenscare 1.47 on your Windows PC, you will need to have Adobe After Effects CS6 installed first. Then, follow these steps:

• Download Frischluft Lenscare 1.47 for After Effects CS6 Windows from [this link].

• Extract the zip file and copy the folder "fl out of focus" and "fl depth of field" to your After Effects plugins folder (usually C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CS6\Support Files\Plug-ins).

• Run After Effects CS6 and go to Edit > Preferences > General. Click on "Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access Network". This will enable the plugin to access your depth buffer or z-buffer if you use Depth of Field.

• Restart After Effects CS6 and you should see Frischluft Lenscare under Effect > Frischluft.

How to Use Frischluft Lenscare 1.47 with Sony Ericsson K800i Mobile Phone

If you want to use Frischluft Lenscare 1.47 with your Sony Ericsson K800i mobile phone, you will need to transfer your photos or videos from your phone to your PC first. Then, follow these steps:

• Import your photos or videos into After Effects CS6 as a new composition.

• Select the layer that contains your photo or video and apply Frischluft Lenscare (either Depth of Field or Out of Focus) from Effect > Frischluft.

• Adjust the parameters according to your preference and the desired effect. You can use the preview window to see how the blur looks like.

• Render your composition as a new file and save it to your PC.

• Transfer your rendered file back to your Sony Ericsson K800i mobile phone and enjoy your enhanced photo or video.

Frischluft Lenscare 1.47 is a powerful and versatile plugin that can help you create realistic and artistic depth of field and out of focus effects in After Effects CS6. It can also work with different kinds of sources, such as photos, videos, 3D renders, or animations. Whether you want to add some depth and realism to your scenes, or create some stylized and creative effects, Frischluft Lenscare 1.47 can help you achieve your goals.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page